YEEHAW! This July 25th is the 11th annual National Day of the Cowboy!!!
It’s a day that was created to preserve pioneer heritage and cowboy culture!!
“Saddle Up! (Vintage Cowboy),” an oil painting by Casey Lynch
1. Live each day with honesty and courage.
2. Take pride in your work. Always do your best.
3. Stay curious. Study hard and learn all you can.
4. Do what has to be done and finish what you start.
5. Be tough, but fair.
6. When you make a promise, keep it.
7. Be clean in thought, word, deed, and dress.
8. Practice tolerance and understanding of others.
9. Be willing to stand up for what’s right.
10. Be an excellent steward of the land and its animals.