I just learned that you can make your Zoom meetings way more fun — by pretending you’re taking your call in my Playhouse! There’s a way to put ANY image you want as your backdrop… Fan Amber Dietz did it! How??
- Open Zoom on your computer
- Click on the icon in the top right corner and click on settings
- Click on the “Virtual Background” tab
- Click on the “+” sign next to “Choose Virtual Background”
- Upload the background that you saved to your computer
- Click on the background to use it in your next Zoom call
If that doesn’t work, follow the instructions on this link!
HERE IS A PICTURE OF MY PLAYHOUSE YOU CAN USE!! WHEN YOU TRY IT IN YOUR NEXT ZOOM ROOM, SHOW ME THE SCREENSHOT! IT’S LIKE A REAL LIFE PICTURE PHONE!! (Don’t forget to reverse the image so it shows up properly!)
NOW YOU CAN PRETEND TO BE JAMBI IN YOUR NEXT MEETING WITH THIS FAN-MADE BACKGROUND:
Bless you. I had a request for Jambi after I did Miss Yvonne for the daily 10am status meeting. Lol pic.twitter.com/5ORX30g5JI
— Debra Robey (@msyvone22) April 1, 2020
So good! Thanks, everyone!!